Helping you save time and money from your digital investment
Say YES to Innovation! | Return on Innovation GUARANTEE
Netsurit Innovate drives competitive advantage, reduces costs, and enhances customer experiences through automation and digital transformation.
CASE STUDY | Neural Impact
Book a free business automation assessment!
We guarantee to find your business $5,000 in Digital Transformation ROI, if we don’t, we will pay you $500 for your time. Book your workshop before the end of January 2023. T&Cs apply.
Terms and Conditions to qualify for Free Automation Assessment Offer
- This offer is limited to the first 10 workshops booked during the promotional time period: 1 December 2022 – 31 January 2023
- A business automation assessment workshop should be booked with Netsurit by 31st January 2023 to qualify for the $500
- The business automation assessment workshop must be attended and all actions completed by the 28th of February 2023
- A Microsoft 365 subscription is a pre-requisite to qualifying for the $500
- Netsurit will require a view of your Microsoft 365 User Adoption Score
- You will be required to complete the Netsurit pre and post-business automation assessment workshop questionnaire/survey
- The $5,000 ROI is calculated over 1 month and will be documented in the business automation assessment report
- Should a valid claim arise, the $500 will be paid to the respective business account and not an individual
Why Do I Need to Innovate
Are you worried about falling behind your competition because you’re struggling with digital transformation and innovation initiatives? If so, you are not alone. According to Deloitte, 87% of companies think digital will disrupt their industry, but only 44% are prepared.
It is a game-changing subscription service that continuously enables non-stop automation and digital transformation initiatives.
Signs that Netsurit Innovate may be right for you:
- Tired of being told NO to your business automation initiatives?
- Employees wasting time on cumbersome manual processes and poor systems?
- Islands of data holding you back from rapidly making informed business decisions?
- Workforce struggling with inefficient legacy systems not optimized for the modern workplace?
What is Netsurit Innovate
Netsurit Innovate is a subscription service that enables organizations to identify, prioritize and implement application and business process automation initiatives.
Netsurit’s industry-first and only “Return on Innovation” guarantee and on-demand experts eliminate risk and enable your team to move at the speed of modern business.
Netsurit Innovate provides scalable access to a team of business analysts, data analysts, architects, developers, QA specialists, UI/UX engineers, AI/ML specialists and integration experts that:
- Design and build apps, integrations, data models, dashboards and automated business process flows
- Deliver rapid innovation through low code/no code tools such as Microsoft 365
- Amplify the effectiveness of your team and allow you to say yes to more innovation projects
Are the demands of business operations and maintenance crowding out Innovation?
According to Deloitte, only 18% of IT budget are spent on innovation.
How is Netsurit Innovate Different?
Industry first and only Return On Innovation guarantee eliminates risk
Instant access to our team of on-demand innovation experts – no need to hire, staff and train more internal resources
Subscription service delivers continuous benefits with predictable costs and no upfront payments
Dashboard view into projects, savings and business impact
MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE
We leverage the the software you already have
Return On Innovation – Pillars of Success
We measure our Return on Innovation Guarantee and the impact it has on your business in the following critical areas:
Client Case Study
What was the problem?
A time consuming and costly manual process to capture supplier invoices.
The task took 180 hours a month to complete and cost approximately $6,000.
What was the solution
Design, build and implement an artificially intelligent supplier invoice capturing system, using Microsoft Power Automate and AI optical character recognition (OCR). The workflow captures the invoice data from the supplier provided a copy to an Excel worksheet. All the tools leveraged were readily available within the client’s Microsoft 365 subscription.
What was the result
A saving of 180 man-hours or $6,000 a month and the ability to reallocate the human resources to areas that would better utilize their individual skills.
IT that’s good enough is simply not good enough to succeed.
Start your Innovation Journey Today!