Netsurit wins small business specialist of The Year Award 2011
Netsurit has won the small business specialist of the year award for the second consecutive year. The annual Microsoft Partner Awards were held on 18 October 2011, in Durban. The purpose of the awards is to celebrate the successes of partner organizations within the Microsoft partner framework.
Netsurit is an outsourced IT provider specialising in providing solutions for SMMEs, utilising Microsoft-based solutions.
Netsurit is completely passionate about the vision, the energy and the uniqueness of entrepreneurs. As an entrepreneur itself, it understands the enormous amount of dedication and hard work it takes to start and sustain a business. And its core purpose is to support the big dreams of entrepreneurs.
The strong partnership between Microsoft and Netsurit is evident in the numerous awards won in the past, including:
* 2010 Microsoft Small Business Specialist of the Year Award
* 2009 Microsoft Networking Infrastructure Award
* 2008 Microsoft Citizenship Initiative Award* 2007 Microsoft World Partner of the Year Award (Competing to Win: Linux/LAMP)
* 2006 Microsoft World Sales & Marketing Partner of the Year for Networking Infrastructure Solutions
* 2005 Microsoft Small Business Initiative Award