Netsurit is always looking for outstanding IT professionals to join our team. If you’re an IT pro who is looking for an organisation that provides industry-leading solutions to a growing family of clients in a variety of industries, you may be a good fit for Netsurit.
We offer a wide range of opportunities in a challenging and fun environment. Netsurit is committed to its employees’ continued career planning and development. Our engineers and other staff members have the opportunity to continue their education and training through a wide range of resources.
Additionally, we provide our staff with our one-of-a-kind Dreams Programme that helps them excel in work and life.
If your skills would be a good match for any of our open positions and are looking to make a difference in the world through your work, we’d like to talk with you about career opportunities with Netsurit.
- Account Executive Assistant_November 2023Senior Client Services Consultant | Cape Town
- Account Executive | Cape Town
- IT Services Consultant – Onsite | Cape Town
- IT Services Consultant – Roaming | Cape Town
- Senior Client Services & Project Consultant | Cape Town
- Compliance Specialist | Hybrid
- Product Operations Manager | Hybrid
- Junior Security Manager | Hybrid
- Cloud Infrastructure Presales | Hybrid, Johannesburg
- Mid- level Power Platform and SharePoint Developer | Hybrid, Johannesburg
- Executive Client Services Role (EXCO) | Hybrid, Johannesburg
- Account Executive | Hybrid, Johannesburg
- Operations Manager | Durban
- Enterprise Workspace Email Service Engineer | Hybrid, Johannesburg
- Technical Support Resource Scheduler | Cape Town
- Project Manager | Hybrid, Johannesburg
- Senior IT Technical Support Specialist | Onsite, Johannesburg
- Senior Client Services Consultant | Cape Town
- Account Executive Assistant | Cape Town
Netsurit received a Level 2 rating on our current BBBEE certificate. We are proud of our contribution to the growth, development, and sustainability of the South African economy. We have programs in place to develop and promote black talent and to diversify our ownership and directorship structures to reflect South Africa’s demographic.
We also offer favourable payment terms to small- and medium-sized black owned or black women-owned companies. For example, we pay any outstanding invoice within seven days of issue.