Innovation Discussion: 23:41
How to Win by Escaping the Multiple Destination Trap
Wondering what you can do to avoid a strategy execution failure and turn the current economic uncertainty into opportunity? Studies have concluded that the vast majority of strategic planning fails. Up to 67%, actually.
Netsurit hosted a webinar where industry experts Anthony Taylor from SME Strategy Consulting and Andrew Cohen from Netsurit discussed how to develop a winning business strategy that leverages innovation and digital transformation and avoids the ‘multiple destination trap.’
The discussion covered:
- An easy-to-follow process that your teams can use to encourage innovation and strategic thinking
- How to align your team around one strategic destination
- Learn how to implement changes quickly, adapt to market changes, and increase profits
- Introducing concepts on how to innovate no matter your company size
- Getting the most out of your tech investment
Watch Webinar Now
Andrew Cohen has been an award-winning leader in the Digital Transformation space since 1997. Andrew helps companies build modern workplace solutions for nearly every common organizational and technological challenge imaginable and provides organizations with guidance and solutions on using technology to maximize ROI.
Anthony Taylor is the CEO and senior strategic planning facilitator at SME Strategy Consulting with an entrepreneurial background and more than 10 years of experience running his own businesses in various industries. Anthony works closely alongside senior leaders of organizations to facilitate their strategic planning sessions and help them get clarity, focus, and alignment on the direction of their entire organization.