The modern workplace is changing – fast. Trends and challenges gaining momentum for years suddenly converged and exploded due to the COVID19 pandemic.
- Remote work – According to the Harvard Business Review, more than 90% of employers are planning to adopt a hybrid working model for their knowledge workers in 2022.
- Automation – Automation is now the top trend in tech (McKinsey). According to a recent Gartner survey, more than 80% of organizations say they’ll “continue or increase” automation spending this year.
- The great resignation – Nearly 4.4 million Americans quit their jobs in February, 2022. Creating fulfilling employee experiences and enabling remote collaboration is key to employee retention.
- IT expertise gap – According to Gartner, talent shortages are the biggest barrier to emerging technologies adoption. IT executives cited talent availability as the main adoption risk factor for the majority of IT automation technologies (75%).
- Digital transformation drivers – The top three drivers for SMBs to invest in digital technology solutions:
- improving employee productivity
- keeping up with changing customer demands
- improving external collaboration.
Many businesses are falling behind because they struggle with digital transformation and innovation initiatives. According to Deloitte, 87% of companies think digital will disrupt their industry, but only 44% are prepared. Organizations struggle with digital transformation for several reasons including:
- High risk of failure
- Lack of resources and digital transformation expertise
- Challenges adopting technology
To help organizations overcome these challenges and win in this new era of unprecedented digital transformation, Netsurit Innovate was launched. Netsurit Innovate is a game-changing subscription service that enables organizations to identify, prioritize and implement application and business process automation initiatives. Netsurit Innovate takes the risk out of Digital Transformation initiatives through the industry’s first-and-only “Return on Innovation” guarantee. The guarantee ensures that every subscriber achieves a positive ROI, eliminating all risk. Return on Innovation encompasses:
- Cost and time savings
- Risk reduction
- Technology adoption
- Employee engagement
Netsurit Innovate provides an on-demand team of digital transformation experts including business analysts, data analysts, architects, developers, QA specialists, UI/UX engineers, AI/ML specialists and integrators that:
- Design and build apps, integrations, data models, dashboards and automated business process flows
- Deliver rapid innovation through low code/no code tools you already have
- Amplify the effectiveness of your team and allow you to say yes to more innovation projects
- Eliminate risk and enable teams to move at the speed of modern business.
In 2021, Netsurit acquired digital transformation company Evoke, which has provided business intelligence and business automation services to clients around the globe for over 2 decades, to bolster its digital transformation capabilities. Netsurit integrated Evoke with the existing global team of IT managed services professionals to create the unique Netsurit Innovate subscription offering.
Netsurit Innovate starts with an initial assessment or workshop to help organizations uncover opportunities to automate and modernize their business. The Netsurit team is skilled at quickly assessing and then implementing projects that maximize the value of clients’ existing technology investments. For instance, we work with existing Microsoft investments to leverage current technology stacks and reduce costs. These low code solutions – which optimize the entire development process to accelerate delivery – elevate the current Microsoft 365 ecosystem to build out automation and full visibility into the identified problem.
For example, one accounting/advisory firm supports thousands of bills for their clients using cloud-based solution Bill.com to pay. The only way the COO could view upcoming payments was to log in to Bill.com and go through each client to determine whether bills were being released on time. This caused her many sleepless nights. Netsurit provided an RPA (robotic process automation) solution using Microsoft’s Power Automate Desktop (as no API was available) to pull all relevant information to the internal SharePoint list (by client) for bill payment. RPA tools have become critical in shifting manual repetitive tasks to automated processes, allowing workers to perform higher-value and more fulfilling tasks.
In addition, Netsurit created a Power BI dashboard for the COO for full awareness of all bills upcoming and paid (by client). The tool has provided massive benefits in terms of stress relief and time management – for a high-cost resource. The possibilities of any misses or human error have also been eliminated. Netsurit is proving that it is highly possible for finance teams to adapt to working remotely, even though they still relied heavily on manual processes prior to the pandemic.
Netsurit Innovate enables companies to overcome the challenges of implementing innovation and digital transformation initiatives. Since Netsurit Innovate is delivered as an affordable subscription service, we help organizations of all sizes realize the benefits of digital transformation by continuously identifying, prioritizing, and implementing high impact digital transformation initiatives.. Our industry first-and-only “return on innovation” guarantee eliminates all risk. Our on-demand team of digital transformation experts give organizations access to the scarce talent needed to succeed. And our affordable pricing, starting at R29 500 per month, makes Netsurit Innovate available to any business with a digital transformation initiative. Click here to speak to an expert and learn more.